About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.2 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
Our firm relies on high-calibre people working together effectively. The Human Resources group designs, implements and manages our firm's policies and programs pertaining to global recruiting, learning and development, mobility, diversity, compensation, benefits and employee relations. Members of this group work together with business managers to attract manage and retain top-quality people.
This high profile recruitment specialist role will focus on Operations recruitment for the EMEA region of the Bank. Critical to success will be the ability to source top talent both internally and externally and to manage and take ownership of the requirements of multiple hiring managers at various levels of seniority within a complex global organization.
End to end ownership of the recruitment process and projects for specific areas of Operations
Demonstrate ability as a recruitment subject matter expert to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of a diverse, qualified candidate pool, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques.
Be the contact for lateral recruiting for HR Business Partners, Compensation and other HR Specialists in designated areas
Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions.
Provide consultation and negotiation related to recruitment process in partnership with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners.
Partner with business on key strategic initiatives
Manage usage of agency levels, ensuring direct sourcing strategies are integral to sourcing plans.
Respond to ad-hoc requests from global recruiting leads and senior HR partners; working with the additional team leads to deliver staffing initiatives and reports.
Manage small team of Recruitment Coordinators locally
- In-house recruitment experience working in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Experience from within a high volume recruitment function with the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Experience of fostering collaboration across business and HR communities within complex organisations.
- Excellent track record of stakeholder management from within a complex organization
- Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies; including use of technology, market mapping, and direct sourcing.
- Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience interviewing and managing the full lifecycle recruitment process for multiple levels of positions
- Knowledge of employment laws and employee relations, including specific knowledge of the rules that affect employment.
- Excellent influencing, communication, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively influence senior management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others.
- Strong knowledge of candidate tracking and employment systems and processes
- Management experience including performance appraisals and reviews
- Experience in hiring into Operations roles within a complex global financial services organization
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.