§ Fund Accounting and NAV Calculation at security level
§ Custody Operations, Confirmation and Receipting of Trades
§ Breaks Reconciliation of Custody vs Accounting vs Fund Manager
§ Fund transfers and Receipting on behalf of Clients
§ Relationship and Query Management with Fund Managers, Portfolio Analytics Team, Clients and other stake holders
§ Reporting of Key Dashboard Metrics to Top Management and Stake holders
§ Peer Review
§ Hands on Applications(Preferable but not mandatory) - Hiport (for Portfolio Accounting),Cosmic (Custody Side Operations),FORSS (For Confirmation and Receipting of Trades)
§ Driving Projects and Process Improvements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Assume accountability through willingness to take ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals.
· Commitment to providing high standards of quality client service
· Adaptability to maintain standards and adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes or requirements.
· Actively contributing and participating as a member of the team and Product Group.
· Flexibility in the completion of any assigned functions
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.