The Global Investment Technology is hiring for an experienced QA Automation Engineer; the role exists within an expanding technology team, which is focused on delivering timely automation solutions in response to its ever-growing demand. The individual will need to be flexible in their approach and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
The role will involve liaison with the Application Development and Business Analyst teams. While this role is project based there will also be a need to work closely with the support team and end users to ensure the smooth transition of the applications to the production environment.
· Complete ownership for all testing and automation across multiple applications built with a varied set of tools/technologies
· Hands on automation (expert level) expertise in building appropriate solutions for various needs
· Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
· Liaison/coordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
· Work within the QA organization and drive standards for Quality Assurance practices for the respective technology group across all teams
· Work with the AD/ASD counterparts to drive strategy for testing environments and test data
· Drive all efforts on test automation and innovation
· 5+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on QA Automation and Object Oriented Development
· Conversant with Agile processes and tools such as Jira
· 5+ years of work experience of Java, Selenium, Cucumber and SQL
· Strong Knowledge of QA best practices
· Able to demonstrate a track record of providing testing solutions, through the use of manual /automation test techniques (HP toolset), including QTP preferred
· Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration, Web Services validation using automation tools
· Excellent programming skills using one of the low level languages preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.