· Be consistently thorough, accurate, and credible when performing duties
· Perform duties within established service level requirements
· Escalate any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner
· Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to partners and customers
· Graduates in B.Com/B.A - Preferably having first class pass percentage
· Fresher / work experience of 12-36 months, preferably in back office/financial service industry
· Knowledge of AML/BSA/KYC or financial services industry is preferred
Candidates should be flexible to work in night shifts (Timings might vary according to Business requirement
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.