The successful applicant will assume responsibility for project managing strategic change initiatives of varying size and complexity related to the network of sub-custodian banks.* Events require management throughout the lifecycle of the project from evaluation through planning to execution. Responsibilities include;
· Building relationships with internal departments, agent banks and the wider Network group
· Production and analysis of service benchmark scorecards
· Understanding and engaging operations on product, market and regulatory driven changes
· Operational due diligence of agent banks
· Service level assessment, negotiation and sign-off
· Ensuring operational readiness for change events
· Co-ordination of SWIFT testing and client communications
*Occasional overseas travel required to represent the firm at meetings with sub-custodians and market infrastructures
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.