J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2015)
Throughout its long and distinguished history, Asset Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business priorities.
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
• Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
• More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
• Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
Global IM Product Marketing is a newly established team responsible for creating an industry-leading product marketing experience across all client touch points, media, global regions and distribution channels.
Within Product Marketing, the VP Asset Class marketing will be a senior level resource responsible for design, development and delivery of best practices in three distinct areas:
1. Building industry-leading “standard” product experience by developing and integrating strategic positioning with effective marketing solutions and sophisticated publishing and digital delivery.
2. Collaborating with brand and digital teams to enhance often large, cross-platform marketing campaigns designed to increase awareness and drive business development aligned with core strategies.
3. Fostering strong senior-level relationships across the global organization to establish Asset Class marketing as primary point of contact for all stakeholders
Together, these functions require senior-level marketing acumen, a thorough understanding of the intersection of product marketing, business strategy and technology and the ability to define strategy and influence at the highest levels to deliver change.
The Asset Class Marking VP will be a highly visible and critical role in defining, delivering and evolving the mission of Product Marketing across the globe. Key responsibilities include:
• Establish the team as a strategic partner to senior sales heads, regional and cross-channel CMOs, investment teams and all global stakeholders
• Ensure that Asset Class Marketing becomes the primary value-add point of contact to global investment heads across all marketing and related functions
• Create and effectively update highly impactful global product messaging
• Build best in class standard collateral and ensure strategic positioning is implemented and appropriately evolved across all marketing touch points
• Partner across marketing to support and design high profile, creative and innovative product marketing campaigns that deliver bottom-line results
• Influence and work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels, regions and channels
• BA or BS degree required, MBA preferred
• Substantial broad investment product marketing experience and a demonstrated track record of success and increased responsibilities
• Possess the strategic vision needed to evolve the function over the medium- to long-term and the management acumen to drive shorter-term success
• Excellent knowledge of funds and Institutional investment product marketing
• Extremely deep product knowledge within and across asset classes
• Prior experience liaising with related functions, including regulatory and compliance, publishing, and digital marketing
• Ability to build relationships and influence across a large, matrixed organization
• Strong project management and editorial skills – able to manage multiple priorities, communicate progress and effectively track deliverables to completion
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Be a key contributor to the global redesign and re-launch of all standard product collateral, and drive cross pollination of strategic approach across sales and communications channels
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.