As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for collecting on past due amounts in different stages for auto loans, credit cards, overdrawn checking and savings account, and home mortgages. You will be receiving and making calls from/to customers to understand their payment abilities and provide collection related support
· Will coordinate regularly with operations leadership to fully understand the details of current performance in KPI’s, current trends, and drive performance improvements
· Will coordinate and oversee new hire floor support including, but not limited to, specialist coaching, team briefings, & coordinating with the training department.
· Will lead any additional up skill training required by the business for specialists
· Will identify performance trends of the department, analysis, and recommendations to ensure specialists deliver an exception customer experience. These initiatives will be primarily focused on enhancing customer experience, complaint reduction, and maintaining strong compliance with LOB policy & procedure
· Will partake in procedures reviews, modification, and execute policy & procedure changes
· Will support new systems roll out and implement enterprise wide efforts
· Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
· Must have strong background in Customer Service
· Background on Auto Industry a plus
· Completed at least 2 years in college or 2-year vocational/certificate course or high school graduate with 1 year relevant work experience
· Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.