J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
If working in an environment where leadership, excellence, rapid pace of change, technical complexity, integrity, diversity and the challenges of setting up a new cross location model excites you then J.P. Morgan India is the place for you.
This is an opportunity to join a new phase of evolution of the Tech and Ops organization, a changing business environment and the chance to stamp a mark on a new organizational model, working with teams from across the globe. Candidate need to be energetic and proactive individuals with strong leadership skill to support our Global Equities businesses.
The role will include overseeing daily BAU activity, managing market changes & various other project initiatives. Daily interaction with key partners such as Front Office, Middle Office, Technology, Audit & ORM. There will be opportunities to participate in a range of regional & global projects including any process improvement initiatives
Associate (602) - Equities Drafting
Larsen & Turbo Park, Gate No. 5,Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Floor 04
Mumbai, 400 072, India
- Drafting/Authorizing of Legal confirmations. Manage nonstandard confirmations
- Take on additional responsibility and support the VP.
- Understand legal aspects relating to Derivatives confirmations.
- Building and sustaining, strong working relationships with internal Lines of Business within Operations, Middle Office, Front Office and internal Counterparts.
- Generating MIS.
- Identifying incorrect booking practices and educate Middle office
- Ensuring that all issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner as per Business Standards.
- Understand and ensure compliance with control and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to; handle a high level of complexity in their product coverage; be able to shift gears with relative ease; be flexible enough in shifting workload in accordance with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing, global, virtual team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate must be a motivated individual who is capable of helping building partnership inter/intra teams.
- The individual must be able to: handle a high level of complexity in their product coverage, be able to shift gears with relative ease, be flexible enough in shifting workload in accordance with changing priorities and be comfortable dealing with a stressful and fast paced Trading environment.
- The candidate should be flexible to work in all shifts.
Min Required Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate with 8- 10 yrs of experience
- Experience/working knowledge of Derivative products
- Quasi Legal background would be an added advantage
- Should be willing to do all Shifts.