Asset Management - Investment Management seeks an individual for it’s Global Operations Production Support group.
This position is based in Mumbai, India
This individual must have excellent problem solving skills and be able to demonstrate how they are applied within a global
support environment. Excellent communication skills are a must for this position. Technical skills should complement
the problem solving and communication skills to deliver a highly effective individual who is capable of adding real value
individually and through a team.
Candidate will have to provide hands-on application/production support. Business knowledge of investment accounting
at a basic level (positions, transactions, earnings, cash) is essential. Familiarity with basic investment asset classes is
a plus. The primary responsibility of this individual is working with operations, developers and infrastructure groups to
troubleshoot production/uat/dev issues in suite of operations technology applications. Candidates must be demonstrating
a willingness to learn new technologies and business processes as required.
- 24x6 monitoring of batch jobs for various applications in Operations Technolgy.
- Troubleshoot environment, data control and operational issues
- Create and Maintain documentation to ensure knowledge accessibility
- Automate and streamline process using scripts and scheduling tools
- Liaise with other application support teams and internal/external business and technical partners
- Provide ad hoc and on-demand reports
- Perform timely escalation of critical issues and proactively identify patterns of recurring issues to improve production
- Lead problem resolution and conduct root cause analysis and establish processes that will help incident prevention.
- Participates in the Incident and Problem Management processes as a resolver accountable for root cause analysis,
resolution and reporting.
- Ensures that all production changes are processed according to Change Management policies and procedures.
- Ensures that appropriate levels of Quality Assurance have been met for all new and existing products
- The candidate must have 5+ years of hands-on Production Support experience
- Strong Oracle skills (SQL/PL-SQL) and Unix skills
- Experience with Informatica ETL, Control M is required
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Nice to haves - Shell Script, Perl, VBA, Java, Business Objects, Experience in Financial Services, Knowledge of one
or more vendor products like Eagle Star/Pace, SmartStream-TLM
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.