Firmwide Risk Reporting requires Analysts based in Bournemouth to support the development of a new risk reporting function.
Firmwide Risk Reporting is a Corporate function that manages the production and distribution of large volumes of technical risk reports across the organization, covering all products and crossing all risk stripes. The Bournemouth Campus has recently been established as a key Secondary Site for the department and to support the embedding process Analyst level Risk Reporters are required to support the delivery of risk reporting migration and associated control projects.
The team interacts heavily across the firm, including Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting, Finance and Business Management, Middle Office and Technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
These positions are at the Analyst level, with an emphasis on the production of comprehensive, timely, accurate and well-formatted reports. Additionally, the right candidate must be able to utilize their strong IT skills in the development of the reporting process and associated controls.
The role provides exposure across all risk stripes and key responsibilities are as follows:
• Production and substantiation of a varied range of risk reports across all stripes
• Implement and run ad hoc portfolio analysis as requested by risk management
• Delivery of both tactical and strategic enhancements to underlying report production processes
• Implement and embed robust Quality Assurance control checks through the reporting process
• Assist in the development and standardization of Risk Reporting across LOBs (e.g. Corporate and Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Asset Management, Private Bank)
• Documentation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures
• Assist in managing the migration of existing reporting practices and tasks from New York and London locations
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, and Business Objects
• Solid background in the development and use of Macro’s and VBA
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
• Some product knowledge and / or experience against Wholesale Credit, Market, Country, Model Principal, or Liquidity risk
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player who can work well with colleagues of various levels, across multiple locations
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and bring tasks to complete closure
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with large amounts of data
• Numerate or IT degree or equivalent required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.