JPMorgan Asset Management has 128 years of Investment Management experience through its heritage companies: JPMorgan Investment Management and Chase Fleming Asset Management. The firm is a leading brand in the Investment Management market place and is recognised for the strong performance of its financial products, as well as its high level of service.
- Minimum of 3+ years of solid hand-on performance testing experience including the current project
- Knowledge of testing methodology, experience with various protocols of HP LoadRunner and other performance testing tools.
- Experience performing Load, Stress, Endurance and capacity testing including planning activities through reporting.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a coordinated team.
- Strong experience of monitoring tools like Wily Introscope, OpTier, Asemon, perfmon, and Unix commands. experience of analyzing logs
- Expertise of identifying root cause of performance bottle necks and capability of providing recommendation for remediation.
- Experience leading diverse teams with onshore, offshore and contractor staff.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages of C/C++ , Java and .Net
- Strong Knowledge of QA best practices, SDLC life cycles and best practices of performance testing
- Knowledge of SQL, Unix commands, and scripting programming languages are plus
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks on multiple projects
- Proven ability to partner and influence across the broader technology organization
- Good team-working skills
· Wily Introscope
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.