The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with MIS Reporting & CFO support for Legal Finance Planning & Analysis (P&A) group. The position will work closely with the staff in New York to help in their MIS reporting requirements.
Responsibilities (within assigned staff group(s)):
· Assist annual planning
· Focus on the Corporate Sector Hierarchy management functions
· Prepare Legal Finance EMR
· Interact with functional Relationship Managers and business partners within the F&R -P&A group
· Present to Senior Management with overview of services, analytical reviews of year over year as well as forward looking view of expenses and impact on recoveries
· Participate in projects related to the development of expense policy and system enhancements and reinforcing expense awareness mindset throughout the function
§ Excellent analytical, customer service and problem solving skills
· Ability to clearly communicate and present information
· Must be detail-oriented, but also able to summarize data to assist with management decisions
· Ability to understand complex systems and partner to drive change
· Proactively manage the process, respond immediately to issues, and offer solutions
· Manage multiple priorities and time sensitive deliverables
· Experience with expense analysis, business commentary writing, budgeting and forecasting
· Strong knowledge of Corporate Financial systems including: CMR, Razza, Forecasting tools, Pitch-pro, Doc pro, MS Office presentation tools
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.