The Client Solution Specialist, EMV Analyst position leads EMV Card Brand certification projects and supports Client Solutions with product pilots and support. The successful candidate will also work closely with our Client Consulting group to engage new and existing clients, providing technical solution guidance, RFP response assistance and subject matter expertise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads EMV payment brand testing projects with vendors and merchants implementing chip and PIN and contactless point-of-sale solutions.
2. Assists Client Solutions with the administration, monitoring and support of product betas and/or pilots.
3. Assists Client Solutions with creating and updating product documentation used internally and externally.
4. Performs some research and identifies sources of product issues in production/test.
5. Assists Client Solutions with providing sales force with marketing tools needed to promote and sell products.
6. Report on and maintain status of EMV certification projects regularly.
7. Remain up-to-date with Card Brand and EMVco EMV standards/requirements, providing regular communication and reports to the organization
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.