AM/GWM - Applications Developer – Java
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
More than 650 investment professionals providing over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
Leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
Design and implement complex and robust services using enterprise Java technologies
Review of epics and stories provided by analysts, and turning those into detailed technical designs
Creation of appropriate technical documentation
Develop automated unit tests
Participate in peer review sessions
· Minimum 5+ years experience using open-source Java-based frameworks and tools including Apache, Spring , Hibernate, Core Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, programming and design techniques
· Minimum 3+ years experience with SVN , GIT/Stash , MAVEN , JIRA and CI Tools.
· Minimum 5+ years experience working with major Application Server and Webservers (WebSphere , Weblogic and Tomcat).
· Experience with performance tuning, profiling complex Java application and knowledge of Java Memory Model
· Experience with Test Driven Development – Junit, Selenium..etc
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.