• Working knowledge of compliance applications used within the industry for the coding of investment guidelines.
• Good Product knowledge covering all the major asset classes
• Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organisation
• Able to multi-task and constantly prioritise workflow
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of the regulatory framework for European funds (UCITS)
• Control orientated
• Strong all round PC skills (Microsoft applications)
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Results focus
Experience in a similar guideline management control function
Experience and understanding of the Portfolio Management process, for exampling work as a PM’s assistant.
IMC and/or CFA
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.