J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Global Wealth Management (GWM) is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) is a leading asset manager for institutions, individuals and financial intermediaries, worldwide. Our investment professional are located around the world providing strategies that span the full spectrum of asset classes including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds and private equity.
Global Portfolio Implementation (GPI) provides portfolio implementation services for discretionary accounts both internally and at third party institutions focusing on rebalancing and risk management activities. The team supports products from both Global Wealth and Global Investment Management
NEW ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
• On-board Separately Managed accounts for various Third Party Financial Intermediaries.
• Evaluate client paperwork to ensure accuracy, proper strategy allocation, client level restrictions while meeting specified procedures and guidelines.
• Activate new accounts in trading and workflow management systems.
• Analyze and review client assets to ensure proper funding by performing daily account reconciliation.
• Build strong internal and external relationships and working closely with Sponsor back office operation teams.
• Remediate and resolve account issues in a timely, professional and effective manner.
• Ability to manage ad-hoc projects requested by sales and or management.
• Document and implement procedural changes as needed.
• Interact with various business partners across the organization with recommendations on enhancing controls, creating greater operational efficiencies and enhancements to manage risk.
• Detail oriented, timely and responsive
• Back-office workflow systems experience
• Ability to multi task and communicate effectively
• Work both independently and within a team environment
• Proficient in Excel
• 1-2 years Financial Services and or new accounts experience is preferred
• Securities APL and or other separate account wrap systems experience helpful
• Undergraduate degree a must
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.