JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The JPMC Corporate Meetings and Events group is seeking a Web Front End Developer to work with our Meetings and Events Group based in Columbus.
The Web Front End Developer will report to the Web Development Manager and work with Meetings and Events Group and their clients to design websites to display on-line content and on-line registration forms for information gathering. The qualified candidate must be a team-player with the ability to interact in a professional manner with team members and clients. The candidate must have the ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, and prioritize workload with a high attention to detail while meeting deadlines.
· Building registration forms using online registration tool.
· Working with event planners and clients to produce highly effective content and registration websites.
· Providing support for Event planners with regards to the online events system
· Data Management
· Maintaining open communication and partnership with the planners
· Interfacing with internal clients and planners to problem solve
· Raising of important issues to manager in a timely fashion
· Designing and maintaining websites
· Interact with various technology and marketing groups as needed on projects
· Work on other technology projects as needed
· Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects
· Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
· Present work of a high standard.
· Reporting tasks
Additional skills a PLUS but not required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.