JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
IT Risk and Controls: Oversight and governance of IT Risk across the firm including IT Risk posture, IT Risk assessment framework, IT regulatory compliance and IT policies and standards. In responding to this growth the Central Technology Controls Office (CTCO), is responsible for delivering a well controlled, resilient, compliant and secure technology environment through proactive risk and controls management and an embedded self sustaining controls culture. As a 1st Line of defense function CTCO work in partnership with our CIOs, CTOs, TCOs, ADMs, DBAs, etc. to deliver continuous improvement of our technology controls environment. CTCO provide the framework, methodology, tools and expertise to help design and embed a robust world class controls environment. In addition, we provide the necessary oversight and continuous assessment of Global Technology’s risk and controls profile.
Technology Controls Framework and Practices’ purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm’s computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
- Establish and lead the issue management program, a component of the larger technology risk framework.
- Define and implement an issues management program and governance model for all of technology
- Manage the Risk Acceptance process providing guidance, oversight and tracking of all RAs across all lines of businesses.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure new issues are prioritized effectively, root causes are addressed and remediation is timely
- Ensure corrective actions are monitored closely and escalated appropriately
- Develop a an issue management strategy, aligned with corporate operational risk, to effectively quantify risk and integrate with composite framework components
- Partner with reporting function build out robust issue management reporting capabilities that articulate the firms’ risk posture
- Lead stakeholders in working groups to educate on issue management program, including provision of training materials
- Enable the technology teams to highlight when the residual risk will be addressed and brought to an acceptable level based upon corrective actions in flight
- Team player; excellent communication, project management, and client partnership ability.
- Strong knowledge expected in SQL/Oracle and database development. Expert in all MS Office tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, VBA, PowerPoint); including macros and logic functions and comfort with learning new software and other project reporting tools.
- Self-starter; demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience developing complex business analysis models, preferably in support of volume capacity and forecasting initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing concepts and exposure to one or more Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Analysis Services (SSAS), Qlikview, Business Objects, SAS, Crystal, R, SQL/Oracle/Teradata, etc. Experience with Tableau, Qlikview a plus
- 5+ years of total experience within MIS/Analytics roles; must have expert-level, demonstrated knowledge of data & business intelligence concepts with ability to provide design guidance and architecture review.
- BS/BA preferred; quantitative focus / advanced study a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience.
- Highly organized; Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A high level of attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Basic understanding of HTTP and Networking.