About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
About Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), is a unique combination of related, complementary businesses, working together to provide our clients with seamless end-to-end solutions across the spectrum of custody and fund services, prime brokerage, collateral and clearing, all with the objective of helping our clients succeed. These product families occupy a top-tier position in the industry in their own right and this combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to-end capabilities.
The opportunity is in the Regulatory Solutions team within Custody and Fund Services (CFS) line of business. It is a dynamic and multi faceted role which combines monitoring and analysis of EMEA pensions and insurance regulatory reforms’ impact on CFS business, development and implementation of key internal and external communication strategies, management of formal regulatory impact assessment process across CFS, and interaction with key Investor Services clients on regulatory topics impacting CFS .
The role provides significant exposure to various product areas within CFS, as well as functional partner areas across Investor Service and CIB (including but not limited to Project Management Office, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, CAO, Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Tax etc) and requires strong ability to collaborate effectively with key stakeholder areas at all levels.
CFS is a division of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.’s Investor Services business, is a global industry leader with $21 trillion in assets under custody. JPMorgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. JPMorgan's Custody and Fund Services business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services
- Horizon scanning, identification and analysis of EU pensions/insurance regulatory developments and their impact on CFS and its clients
- Initiation and management of all aspects of formal regulatory impact assessment process with product partners and functional support areas across CFS
- Analysis of regulatory impact and collaboration with product partners to ascertain required changes to products/services and devise innovative product solutions to help pensions/insurance clients cope with regulatory changes
- Identification of commercial opportunities, and in conjunction with product partners, development of a service offering recommendation
- Drive industry engagement/advocacy (participation in consultation papers and trade associations) and deliver market leading thought leadership content (including speaking engagements at proprietary and industry events; articles; publications)
- Devise and lead communication initiatives on key pensions/insurance regulatory reforms, and deliver a market leading, cohesive and proactive communication strategy to both internal and external client audiences
- Ownership of strategically important market leading Regulatory Intelligence online client facing tool (content development and expansion) to position CFS as a thought leader and trusted advisor to pensions/insurance clients in the context of global regulatory trends
- Support CFS product areas with regulatory intelligence and technical context to ensure they are well equipped to accurately assess impact on their products, operating models and service offering for clients
- Work closely with Investor Services Sales and Client Service to support client retention and business development (including participation in RFPs/RFIs; interaction with Tier 1 clients; development of client facing messaging).
- Closely collaborate with Project Management Office in the frame of CFS formal regulatory change governance model
- Manage and evolve CFS Regulatory Solutions controls framework supporting regulatory change process
- Extensive background in pensions/insurance industry or within a Consultancy/Investor Services sector delivering products/services to pensions/insurance clients
- Strong understanding of the UK/EU pensions/insurance industry (overall landscape, business needs/strategies, industry trends, key players)
- Strong understanding of pensions/insurance UK and EU regulatory environment
- Experience with Investor Services products/services offering for pensions/insurance client segment
- Client facing experience, preferably at key stakeholder/decision maker level
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate inclusion of risk and control parameters in daily activities and partnerships with key business support groups including Compliance, and Risk
- Strong ability to collaborate with product and functional partner groups and effectively navigate complex matrix organisation
- Excellent execution track record and ability to drive results
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience of writing quality client facing content is strongly preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills including Powerpoint
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.