ALLIANCE (Mumbai) Overview
As an Applications Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
Work will include all aspects of the RAD development lifecycle with a focus on migrating from a VBA platform to .NET and SQL.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of .NET and SQL Server platforms and experience of working within financial services industry.
1. Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
6. AJAX, JQuery
8. SQL / PL-SQL
9. Experience on Design Patterns
Good To Have
10. Angular JS & Related Technologies
11. Entity Framework
12. Knowledge of Mainframe Integration,
1. Independent Development
2. Understand Architecture, Components, Integration
3. Follow SDLC Processes
4. Low Level Design
5. Understand business requirement and implement the Tech Solution
6. Work with Users to complete System Integration and User Acceptance Test and achieve Sign Off
7. Escalate Critical Issues on Time
8. Documentation and Coding Best Practices
9. Learn business and other systems and End To End Flow
10. Identify and resolve the existing issues to bring more stability
11. POC on New Technology or Critical Business Problems to identify Solutions
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.