About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Fund Services Operations Support Analyst (FSOSA) is responsible for actively monitoring key KPI’s for the Fund Services Australian and New Zealand business and proactively driving these to be met.
The FSOSA will have a good understanding of the Funds Services workflow and would have had experience in multiple areas of this workflow (e.g. Fund Accounting, OTC, Futures, FX, Managed Funds)
The FSOSA will be the operations lead for managing enquiries on the days workflow status.. They will also work in partnership with the Operations and Product managers to reduce the number of manual and non-standard processes to reduce risk to the bank and increased client experience through the timely resolution of cash and stock breaks.
The FSOSA will assist in the investigation of incidents and provide oversight in remediation of related action items.
The FSOSA must exhibit an ability to provide clear and timely reporting on the status of all initiatives to the FSOS Manager and to key stakeholders as required.
During significant business disruption events the FSOSA will be responsible for coordinating MBM on-ground remediation on the instructions from the FSOS manager.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience dealing with functional teams within an operations environment in financial services
· Substantial experience and proven track record in project governance and project delivery working in a fast paced, demanding and constantly evolving environment
The Fund Services Operations Support Analyst will:
· Support the Custody Operations and Client Reference Data teams by supervising the day to day reconciliation activities locally.
· Data analysis and identifying trends to improve internal transactional related processes.
· Reconciliation management oversight and governance reporting.
· Establish and maintain project governance over Fund Services Middle Office related implementations.
· Ensure timely communication of metrics and status of any projects or initiatives to the Operations Service Delivery Manager and key stakeholders as necessary.
· Provide support on incidents and associated issue resolution as and when required.· Actively monitor the day’s KPI’s and escalate when these KPI’s are at threat of being missed.
· Minimum 3 years relevant industry experience in a reconciliations or project delivery role (ideally within the financial services sector)
· Relevant knowledge and experience will be considered in conjunction with related business degree, or industry recognized training (CPA, ACCA, SIA, AFSA).
· Proven track record in business process improvement related project delivery.
· Solid understanding of the Funds Services business.
· Able to work under pressure, prioritise appropriately, meet deadlines and juggle simultaneous demands
· Demonstrated experience in, exposure to and interest in analysis and project management
· Demonstrated experience in forming, building and leveraging internal and external client relationships
· Continuously displays strong analytical and decision making skills
· Strong team player
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Strong and proven presentation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Proactively responds and adapts to change on a personal and professional level. Supports and influences strategies to support business transformations and enhancements to current practices.
· Strong attention to the identification, prioritization and resolution/escalation of risk issues
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.