The Global Investment Technology is hiring for an experienced QA Manual Engineer; the role exists within an expanding technology team, which is focused on delivering timely automation solutions in response to its ever-growing demand. The individual will need to be flexible in their approach and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
The role will involve liaison with the Application Development and Business Analyst teams. While this role is project based there will also be a need to work closely with the support team and end users to ensure the smooth transition of the applications to the production environment.
· Complete ownership for all testing across multiple applications built with a varied set of tools/technologies
· Complete understanding of Software Test lifecycle and defect life cycle and tools like ALM with BPT
· Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
· Liaison/coordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
· Work within the QA organization and drive standards for Quality Assurance practices for the respective technology group across all teams
· Work with the AD/ASD counterparts to drive strategy for testing environments and test data
· Drive all efforts on test automation and innovation
· 5+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on QA Automation and Object Oriented Development
· Conversant with Agile processes and tools such as Jira
· 5+ years of work experience on Test management tool like ALM/QC
· Strong Knowledge of QA best practices
· Able to demonstrate a track record of providing testing solutions, through the use of manual test techniques (HP toolset)
· Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration, Web Services validation using automation tools
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.