· To approve the Architecture Design to comply with, or justifiable variance from, the standards for all IT projects.
· The Design Authority need to ensure that the solution is exploited to the optimum effect by providing architectural support ensuring that the integrity of the application is maintained
· To ensure the integrity of the architecture, ensuring that new and upgraded systems are fit for purpose and comply with the standards necessary to maintain a robust, consistent, efficient, effective and integrated technical infrastructure.
· To validate changes to technical standards recommended by the Domain Teams and either pass the recommendation back to the Domain Teams for revision or, where validated, pass the recommendation for approval.
· To ensure that the programmes and projects comply with the organisation’s strategy.The role must ensure that the components of the programmes and projects are consistent in accordance with standards and policies in force. These may be legal, regulatory, technical, contractual or corporate directives. To achieve this, the Authority must ensure that the interfaces (communications) between programmes, projects and the guardians of the organisations’ standards and policies, are adequate.
· Strong technologist with ability to synthesize technology solution for a problem.
· Worked and strong understanding of building high volume, low latency messaging systems
· Worked and strong understanding of Java Concurrency and parallelism models ( Theoretical knowledge not accepted )
· Strong partnership skills to get buy-in for the solutions proposed.
· Working knowledge of how the world of payments work ( Initiation to settlement )
· Strong grasp of Enterprise architecture and its role while designing and forming designs
· Strong grasp of Micro-services based designs
· Strong communication skills to present solutions at all forums including senior and very senior management
· Should be a strong team player and willingness to influence people
· Should be flexible to work for EMEA hours ( 1200 IST to 9 PM IST )
· Familiar with Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Real time analytics, Predictive analytics and possible ‘R’
· Familiar with Akka as an alternative to Storm is ok.
· MUST BE HANDS-ON
College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
Typically requires 12 - 15 years of IT work experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.