Reference Data Operations provides high quality, timely and comprehensive data, in a controlled and standardized manner to reduce risk and total cost of data ownership. The role is to manage reference data across the enterprise, establish firmwide reference data governance processes and quality standards and partner with the lines of business to drive alignment to firmwide reference data standards. Our businesses and corporate groups rely on reference data to facilitate and execute transactions, support our clients (internal and external), identify potential risks, and meet regulatory requirements. This role requires extensive data analysis, and close interaction with different LOB.
Aspiring candidates must possess excellent data analysis and also have strong client management communication skills.
· Problem solving skills: Strong ability to rapidly learn the intricacies of an unfamiliar process, structure and scope complex problems, apply a range of analytical tools, gain and synthesize insights, and develop actionable recommendations
· Analytical skills: Highly analytical, with experience in defining analytical approaches for projects and collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources to develop actionable solutions.
· Client management skills: Demonstrated ability to closely partner with line managers and other stakeholders in Reference Data Operations, finance, risk, lines of business and technology.
· Communications skills: Strong written and oral executive-level communications skills, including the ability to quickly convey complex topics in easily understood formats.
· Teamwork skills: Flexible work style, be able to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated prior experience
· Excellent communication, relationship management, collaboration, and influencing skills, including the ability to negotiate between cross-LOB/function stakeholders to drive solutions and build consensus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.