J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
This position will be responsible for identifying and monitoring quality controls/processes in the end-to-end Wholesale Bank Client Onboarding (WCOB) Process for new and existing business and remediation efforts. This individual will work in close partnership with the client sales teams, on-boarding and operations management to ensure accurate and complete data quality and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluation of the end-to-end process to assist in setting strategies and practices to develop a zero defect culture.
- Oversight over Onboarding activity to perform reviews of AML/KYC activities such as client profiles and related metrics, identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
- Performs root cause analysis and identify solutions and best practices.
- Manage KYC QA activities for new and existing business and multiple remediation efforts concurrently within designated timeframes and quality standards.
- Knowledge management for KYC policy, procedures and training material updates and changes, and also assist in train on-boarding teams.
- Ensure KYC policies and procedures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Partners with management to establish and update KPIs for onboarding processes, monitors performance to identify significant areas of concerns and oversees actions necessary to address issues.
- Ensure appropriate data available to produce defect reports on a regular basis.
- Build a strong working relationship with Operations, Multiple Lines of Business, Audit, Compliance, and Technology.
- Evaluate and monitor the impact of Industry changes, and new and enhanced offerings along with JPM infrastructure changes.
- Able to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Results oriented and tenacious.
- Promotes teamwork both within and across groups.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience in financial institution.
- Experience in identifying and/or implementing financial and/or operational controls with AML/KYC expertise.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.