JPMC's expanding Payment Processing is actively seeking an Applications Developer to take on the technical challenge and opportunity to deliver the next generation of global payment systems based on latest technologies. The successful candidate will have a varied technology background with exposure to multiple technology languages and platforms. Developed applications with adherence to IT controls while meeting tight time lines to Market goals is critical.
· 12+ years of development experience with minimum bachelors degree in computer science or related stream
· General Payments knowledge is highly desirable
· Linux Redhat
· Proficient at Unix shell, shell scripting or other scripting languages
· Oracle 11G, SQL
· Websphere MQ
· Knowledge of source control systems, Subversion and/or Clearcase
· Autosys /CA7
· JAVA, J2EE ,Mule / Camel / Spring Integration / AngularJS
- No SQL DB; STORM; KAFKA; Horton Works ; SOLAR
· Strong communication and team-working skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience of working in teams and with remote groups
· Experience of working with vendors and users
· Ability to coordinate with technical infrastructure and architecture teams
· Experience of working in the Financial Services sector
· Experience of High Availability architecture designs in an Active-Active application model
· An understanding of file transfer and messaging environments
· Strong Configuration and Release management background
· Good understanding of business change life-cycle
· Ability to produce Detailed Design Specifications
· Ability to code, test and implement in house and Vendor based solutions
· Experience in supporting Systems Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
-Experience in agile methodologies
College degree, and specialized training or equivalent work experience
Typically requires 8+ years of IT work experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.