IMCC provides real-time operational monitoring and first level Application Support for CCB (Operations and IT) by leveraging the Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) application and other tools to proactively identify and mitigate issues that may negatively impact the bank’s customers.
- Responsible for monitoring systems and operational processing for all of Central Technology and Operations.
- Ensures key schedules for system availability are met
- Maintains daily log of all system disruptions, escalates issues to senior management
- May work with clients, management and outside agencies
- Responsible for administration of outages, engaging management, GTI, opening tickets, documentation of root cause and communicating with senior management, clients and other banks regarding payment processing issues or transactions
- Provide Level 1 Technical Support for production incidents
- Escalating issues to Level 2 Support when necessary
- Responding timely to all Production tickets
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Technology & Operations preferably working on initial level troubleshoot
- Broad based background in technology (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mainframe, Oracle, SQL) and CCB Operations
- Basic communication, influencing, and negotiation skills required to drive the incidents for quicker resolution
- Results oriented professional with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Process Oriented with excellent analytical (able to identify the problem area) and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting a diverse distributed computing environment (Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, Oracle, SQL)
- Flexible and reliable, delivering on personal commitments
- Work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Proactive, driven, and able to work on their own initiative
- Strong leadership skills to lead a bridge calls or chat conversations to push resolvers for quicker resolution
- Mainframe / Control-M / ORACLE Database / SQL / UNIX / Wintel Experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.