The AIS Cash team delivers comprehensive outsourced fund administration solutions for fund sponsors (General Partners) and institutional investors (Limited Partners) in private equity and real estate assets as well as Hedge Fund Administrators. AIS Cash provides services that address key back office and middle office tasks which allow clients to focus on their core investment activities, while maximizing returns for investors and keeping business processes streamlined and efficient. The AIS Cash team is essentially the cash processing unit for Private Equity and Hedge Fund Services.
As a Cash Processing Associate, you will be responsible for managing the processing of daily cash movements associated with AIS Cash activity. You will be required to accurately process transactions into our core systems, facilitate the booking of all foreign currency trades with JPMorgan’s desk, and confirm all outgoing wire transactions are settled by the receiving institutions. In addition, you will need to ensure that all transactions are properly funded and that all excess balances are swept into overnight deposits as needed.
In addition to day-to-day tasks, you will be the frontline manager for the team and will be heavily involved in servicing tier 1 clients. As a manager, you will be accountable for the entire team and must approve and finalize all cash transactions. You will be responsible for managing and balancing daily workflow and the workload for the team, identifying and mitigating potential risks, and maintaining an efficient control environment and procedures.
· Ability to collaborate and solve problems that involve multiple stakeholders
· Ability to lead a team in day-to-day and team meetings
· Ability to multitask and adapt to change
· Ability to take initiative
· Ability to work independently with strong follow through
· Ability to work on a team
· Basic knowledge of accounting terminology and flow
· Basic knowledge of Private Equity, Hedge Fund Services, or Mutual Funds
· Dedicated to superior client service and ability to remain poised under pressure
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Keen eye for details and accuracy
· Strong organizational skills with a drive for impeccable quality
· Team player with a professional, proactive, and positive approach to work
· Very strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· 2 + Years in a Supervisory or Management role a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.