The role is responsible for day to day management of financial information delivery and financial control. Key responsibilities include management and production of financial information and oversight of controls functions managed by Bangalore and EMEA teams. This role reports to the LEC. This role in the first year would include primary focus on ledger migration from legacy to SAP general ledger
· Management of financial control environment.
· Manage relationship with LEC Support team in Bangalore
· Timely and accurate information delivery to clients.
· Assistance to LECs.
LEC Bangalore Team, LEC, EMEA LECs, Business CFOs, Middle Offices, NY Corporate reporting, NY regulatory reporting, Local Regulatory reporting, Project working groups.
· Qualified Accountant.
· 6+ years Financial Service industry experience
Technical Skills & Knowledge
· Financial and Management Accounting skill set
· UK GAAP statutory accounts preparation
· Good analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure
· Understanding of LEC delegated functions in Bangalore.
· Strong team player
· Production of monthly reports and delivery of reports to senior management
· Previous use of Business Objects and GLS/Merit desirable.
· Excel literacy essential.
· Manages & prioritises multiple tasks across different time horizons within deadlines.
· Demonstrates active support for LEC decisions
· Focuses on doing what is right rather than what is expedient
Conducts appropriate levels of analysis to generate sufficient options