The GBP inflation trading business is involved with the issuance and secondary market making of Gilt linkers to internal and external counterparties and the risk management associated with this activity. Additionally it is also market making of GBP inflation derivatives.
An opening has arisen for a VP/ED to join the GBP rates trading business in a UK inflation role.
• Market making Gilt linkers and GBP inflation swaps working as part of the GBP linear trading team.
• Developing a strong analytical understanding of all GBP inflation products, securities and interest rate pricing.
• Working closely with Sales, technology and finance in order to achieve synergies for the business
The role requires the candidate to have relevant trading experience in market making Gilt linkers and GBP inflation swaps. Candidate must be analytically strong with a positive approach to work.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
• Sound analytical, numerical and quantitative skills
• Strong approach to control environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good Excel knowledge
• Interest in markets and macro trends
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.