Global Technology Infrastructure – Service Operations
GTI – Service Operations are a global team which comprises of Distributed Server Services, Global Storage Technologies, product management, and middleware & messaging.
GTI-SO is responsible for managing the firm's global storage portfolio, selected application services, data base management and server portfolio of 100K+ servers globally.
The GTI-SO Server Maintenance Team is a part of GTI Service Operations as a part of firm’s Cyber agenda Server Maintenance team is in-charge of maintaining a consistently configured environment that is secure against known vulnerabilities and defects in operating systems.
The person in this role would be a part of planning, scheduling of maintenance of the servers and would be regularly interfacing the clients and producing metrics, maintain schedules and gathering requirements for betterment of tools and applications.
Number of Years of Experience 10 - 12
1. Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
2. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to develop strong client relationships.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Work hours for this role would be 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM India Standard Time.
1. Manage the server schedules that are up for maintenance and ensure that clear handshake is done with the team that performs maintenance on a regular basis.
2. Produce metrics to support the server maintenance process.
3. Management of weekly client engagements i.e. producing the meeting pack, facilitating the meeting, producing the meeting minutes and tracking the actions.
4. Project management of various work streams across Server Support.
5. Business Analyst for the Hygiene Tracker application, an internally developed web based application used to manage Infrastructure remediation work flow (i.e. requirements gathering, tracking the progress of the requirements using JIRA, managing the UAT and production release process)
6. Should be a self initiator of initiatives that would bring in efficiencies to the clients and the team.
1. 10-12 years of relevant experience.
2. Strong data Analysis skills.
3. Advanced Excel skills.
4. Ability to write SQL queries.
5. Ability to produce presentations based on senior management/business requirements.
6. Confident and Effective communicator.
Good to Have
1. Banking and Financial Services experience.
1. Bachelors degree or higher
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.