JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
Digital is focused on transforming payment capabilities for customers and merchants while driving convergence and standardization across JPMC. Digital encompasses multiple applications and platforms which support credit, debit and other platforms end-to-end from acquirer to issuer.
As a Business Analyst, you will be instrumental in and responsible for testing applications and solutions that address business needs by delivering new capabilities to customers and merchants across the Emerging Payments space. This will include testing transaction processing applications, including testing of heterogeneous interfaces across the ecosystem.
· Provide oversight and guidance to team of metrics analysts producing daily metrics across Digital Services
· Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements
· Provide validation and quality control of daily metrics
· Work with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work effort for a requirement
· Act as liaison between program leadership and the metrics production team
· Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
· Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Metrics Analyst, or Technical Analyst
· Experience managing resources
· Excellent technical skills and experience with Microsoft Excel (Sort, Filter, Pivot Tables, Macros, Charts), PowerPoint, JIRA and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Experience working with project metrics
· Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
· General knowledge of financial services concepts and products
· Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders