Applications Developer within a global RAD Development Team. Responsible for development of solutions delivering efficiencies for Fund Accounting operations on a .Net and SQL platform using Agile methodologies.
As a Lead Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
Work will include all aspects of the RAD development lifecycle with a focus on migrating from a VBA platform to .NET and SQL.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of .NET and SQL Server platforms and experience of working within financial services industry.
The candidate should have a minimum 10 years relevant experience
• Ability to quickly assess and accommodate shifts in the business environment and related needs and priorities
• Strong interpersonal effectiveness and teamwork skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast moving environment; project management experience desired
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of management and with customers
• Ability to build partnerships/relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong .NET and SQL Server development skills
• Drive for quality and results
• Good time management skills
• Good problem/issue resolution skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.