· Month end activities includes tracking, incorporating movements/ changes, data aggregation, validations, mappings and enabling reporting from PPM
· Expense and headcount reporting against plan/ outlook, variance analysis, tracking movements across functions/ individual business
· Monthly EMR review with CTOs and BMs with analysis highlighting risk and opportunities across Plan/Forecast
· Partner with technology and the Controller function to manage the CTO groups General Ledger
· Tracking and forecasting of headcount, clearly articulating the drivers for growth/shrink in line with strategy that has been defined by the CTO and BMs
· Partner with technology to build a financial plan and forecast within the parameters of business, location and vendor strategy
· Support both global and regional finance reporting requirements
Chartered Accountant / MBA in finance with at least 6-10 years of working experience in financial planning, forecasting and variance/ trend analysis will be preferred
Competencies / skills required
· Experience in Banking / financial services industry and working with global stake-holders
· Strong analytical skills, effective communication abilities, proven track record of working well within teams and ability to interact with people at different levels and across countries
· Able to plan and prioritize various tasks in order to meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation
· Excellent Excel skills; knowledge in Macros/ MS Access and financial modeling would be an advantage
· Exposure to tools like PPM, Qlikview, eXtrasheet, etc. will be added advantage
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.