We are looking for a strong hands-on technologist to develop high performing and responsive web-based applications using modern technologies such as Angular JS and Gridster. You will be an effective written and verbal communicator to work within a global Web team on new and existing projects involving multiple systems. Any experience in banking / finance would be highly desirable. Additionally a working knowledge of Document Management systems and Web Content Management Systems would be an advantage.
The project in this area is to deliver a web solution to the Global Institutional and Funds Management business within Asset Management based in an agile team in India.
• Working with the global team to deliver application
• Working directly with the business analysts and REST service developers
• Design, implement, test and maintain the frontend code
• Active participation in an Agile development process including working closely with the business
• Research and prototype new technologies & features as appropriate.
• Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
• Provide 3rd level support when necessary
• Support for Production releases scheduled after office hours
• Continuous improvement of our tooling and processes to enable us to deliver more value
- Minimum 7+ years of UI and server side development
- Good Java development skills (using the Eclipse IDE)
- Experience using Tomcat or a similar Enterprise Application Server
- Technical analysis & design of business solutions
- Excellent problem solving and communication skillsExcellent reasoning and debugging skillsExperience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- The work timings will be 12:30 to 9:30pm
- Experience of Continuous integration and Continue Delivery (e.g Jenkins and Cucumber) Experience of working with BDD using Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience of working in an Agile manner
- Experience of Maven build technology and continuous integration
- Document Management System integration, such as DocumentumContent Management System development, such as Fatwire/Oracle Web Centre 11GKnowledge of the Spring Framework 2.0 and above