About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Key for this role:
• Extensive risk and control management experience and knowledge within Investment Banking or other financial institution.
• Extensive experience presenting risk and control agenda to senior management.
• Regulatory experience within Asia Pacific in a risk and control function
• Program and project management experience
• Application Risk and Control specialist
• IT risk and control management for the line of business
• Manage and monitor the IT Risk posture for the business, providing management with transparency over what these risks are and how they can be addressed
• Coordinate all relevant IT control activities (e.g., regulatory inspections and assessments, control testing, monitoring, reporting and remediation activities).
• Act as a subject matter expert in relation to IT Risk, Control and Security.
• Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner, as well as building relationships with Corporate functions such as Audit, Corporate IT Risk and Global Technology Infrastructure.
• Participate in or lead programs to improve or remediate the control environment across the CIB.
• Interpret regulatory requirements and Corporate policies, communicate these clearly alongside current status, and provide oversight of compliance as required. Respond to regulatory enquiries and exams.
• Build a culture focused on the pro-active awareness and improvement of the risk environment.
• Stakeholder engagement skills, including ability to influence senior management
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of IT risk and control management gained as a practitioner
• Ability and energy to design and drive change
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong decision making capability
• Ability to gain understanding of regulatory and firm-wide control issues
• Excellent communicator
• Strong execution skills for overseeing enterprise-wide risk initiatives
• Extensive experience in technology or IT risk management, preferably for financial institution and/or strong background in IT Risk Advisory
• Demonstrated capability of designing and implementing cross-functional programs; strong project management skills
• Track record of implementing successful risk or technology management solutions
• Track record of developing and maintaining senior-level stakeholder relationships
• Industry qualification e.g. CISA, CRISC
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.