About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. In Asia Pacific, J.P. Morgan operates through 26 offices in 15 countries and has developed its wholesale banking franchise during a history of almost 160 years in the region. More information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Philippines J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is also rapidly expanding its Global Service Center to provide services for the firm's various lines of business and support its customers and clients around the world.
Job Description: Acts as the single point of contact for branch technology issues and support. Responsible for data gathering, troubleshooting and problem resolutions. Ability to share necessary information through clear and concise communication, both technical and non-technical. Analyze trends and identify roadblocks to resolution. Knowledge across multiple technology products.
The Branch Technology Help Desk is committed to assisting Chase Consumer Branch users of our various applications by answering application and hardware questions and improving the user's experience. The department plays a critical role by providing users with one-on-one phone interaction that directly impacts the firm's ability to service external customers. The job responsibilities of an Analyst includes: responding to user questions regarding applications and hardware in question, resolving user problems, escalating issues that can not be resolved immediately and documenting all phone interactions. They are also expected to identify opportunities to improve support and contribute to the department’s knowledge base.
- Answer incoming calls from Chase branches via the Banker Support Line, assist with their technical, procedural, and/or process related inquiries.
- Document calls accurately, concisely, and with sufficient detail to assist in further research to determine cause and provide appropriate fix or solution.
- Open tickets to the correct tier 2 support groups/queues with complete accuracy and precision. Provide prompt follow-up and management of your own work/ticket queues.
- Provide prompt and professional escalation of issues as requested/required.
A BTS Analyst gathers pertinent data for accurate incident classification and communications. Has a good understanding of incidents and the ability to share necessary information. Capable of working within a changing environment and utilizing the most current tools. This role requires a basic understanding of multiple products. Works under constant guidance of Team Leads/Supervisors when making responsive decisions.
Scope of Support: Branch Technology’s primary goal is to provide 100% voice support to the 5,500++Retail Consumer branches.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent. Job role in IT Support/Helpdesk in a banking setting or equivalent.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Ability to quickly learn difficult banking concepts, complex application user interfaces and computer hardware/networking/operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues by probing, listening, and analyzing the situation, without relying on scripts.
- Ability to deal with upset clients, showing patience, empathy and understanding.
- Ability to confidently handle situations quickly and independently.
- Ability to train, mentor and assist co-workers on all aspects of serving clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Ability to work in a structured environment and adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic.
- 24/7 Technical/Customer Support and Service Delivery Model
- Business Applications Knowledge
- Operations Systems and Hardware Knowledge/Technical Troubleshooting
- US Banking System (Preferred)
For Internal Candidates
- At least 12 months tenure in current role.
- Not enrolled in the Performance Improvement Plan.
- Without written warning or suspension in the last 12 months.
- Most recent PMC rating should be Meets Expectations.