Global Technology Infrastructure – Service Operations
GTI – Service Operations are a global team which comprises of Distributed Server Services, Global Storage Technologies, product management, and middleware & messaging.
GTI-SO is responsible for managing the firm's global storage portfolio, selected application services, data base management and server portfolio of 100K+ servers globally.
The GTI-SO Server Maintenance Team is a part of GTI Service Operations as a part of firm’s Cyber agenda Server Maintenance team is in-charge of maintaining a consistently configured environment that is secure against known vulnerabilities and defects in operating systems. In-order for the infrastructure system admins to remediate the breaks, there are a set of internal tools and applications that track the configurations and needs to be supported to maintain the consistently of delivery.
The person in this role would be a part of the configuration maintenance team and would be in-charge of supporting the tools/applications and also would be a part of small scale enhancements that would be required on the basis of user requirement.
Number of Years of Experience 6 - 8
1. Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
2. Effective written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to develop strong client relationships
4. Ability to work under pressure
5. Work hours for this role would be 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM India Standard Time.
1. Interaction with clients and stakeholders to provide day to day application support.
2. Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
3. Application development as part of a small team on a mixture of small and large development projects.
4. Identify and deliver opportunities to improve service.
1. 6-8 years of relevant experience in Application Support or Development.
2. MS SQL 2008 configuration and development.
5. C# MVC 4.
7. Job scheduling and server patching.
Good to Have
1. Wintel Server side support
2. SQL Server DBA skills
1. Bachelors degree or higher
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.