Business Area Description
The Global Equities Technology stack at J P Morgan is going through a strategic transformation (front to back). This is a multi-year program where the India Tech teams are involved heavily. The technology stack used is predominantly Core Java, C# .NET, C++ and Sybase. We are hiring in the areas of Front Office, Middle Office, Risk Management and Client Intelligence Technologies.
- Execution Services Technology comprising of:
o Electronic Trading (Execution core components, Exchange Connectivity, Client on-boarding, DMA, Smart Order Routing - SoR, Algorithmic Trading, Data Analytics etc )
o Flow Sales and Trading (Front Office Sales and Trading Order Management systems and Reporting)
- Risk Management and Structured products
- Middle office Trade Booking and Regulatory
- Shared Services (Architecture group, Shared components and QA)
- Client Intelligence
Investment Bank Markets Technology provides end to end technology solutions for the firm's Investment Banking, Sales & Trading and Risk Management business areas. Our specialist QA group is a global team dedicated to delivering software of the highest quality to our business.
Requirement is with Equities Front Office Trading Technology team, whose portfolio consists of multiple Front Office applications used by Equities traders. This includes sales/trading order management systems, client reporting solutions, etc.
The platform uses a range of technologies including Java, C#, .net, C++, and Sybase/SQL on Windows and Linux platforms. This is an opportunity to join an award winning technology team with strong business sponsorship to deliver revenue enhancing technology and industry wide transformation.
Candidates will be expected to be best of breed individual contributors; possess strong inter-personal skills as well as proven track record of both manual and automation testing capabilities with technical skills in any programming or scripting languages a plus
This position is located in Mumbai, India.
The day to day activities of the role will encompass the full project QA lifecycle, including:
· Manual and Automation Testing of mission critical server side software components
· Developing scripts to improvise test automation process
· Analysing production issues and coming up with relevant test cases to capture them in qa
· Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing test cases to validate the dev changes
· Maintaining the stability and sanity of the qa environment and its connectivity
· Being a good team player by communicating and coordinating with global members to ensure optimal delivery
· 2 to 7 years of relevant testing experience
· UI Automation tools – Test Complete / QTP
· Experience in GUI Test Automation and Regression frameworks
· SQL, UNIX/Linux, VB Scripting
· Automation testing estimation, scheduling and reporting progress.
· Excellent communication skills
· Testing tools - Jira, HP ALM
· Knowledgeable about QA Testing Tools & methodologies
· Quick leaner and flexible to collaborate with teams across different time zones
· Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills.
· Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude. Capable of ‘thinking outside the box’
· Automation frameworks design
· Application development and deployment.
· Knowledge of GIT/Stash repo
· Knowledge of Financial and Banking applications – Equity and Derivatives.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.