JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services powerhouse with assets of US$1.3 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. In Australia, JPMorgan is one of the few fully integrated investment banks with leadership positions across mergers and acquisitions, debt capital markets, derivatives, equities, equity capital markets, and treasury and securities services.
The IB Business Support Management function provides a range of support services to JPMorgan’s trading and investment banking businesses globally. The principal activities of the group are:
Business Change Management (BCM): provision of technology hardware, applications and market data, controlled management of employee on/off boarding process.
Recertification: Support for the periodic and ad-hoc recertification of physical and application accessing including outside vendors.
- Management of off boarding process for GIB
- Central point of contact for the onshore BCMs for Leavers/Joiners/Transfers
- Raise requests via JPM systems such as
- Ensure relevant requests are escalated and completed
- See through requests from start to finish to tight deadlines
- Work with onshore BCM to ensure leavers/joiners/transfers process completed
- High sense of clientele service
- Ability to assess risk in operations
- Strong follow-up
Reporting to: Associate
Education: Bachelor degree in any discipline. Degree in Finance Preferred.
Shifts: North America (Night Shift)
Knowledge and Skills Sets
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – an ability to articulate clearly, logically and succinctly including handling of challenging conversations with seniors in regards to policy
- Ability to process & review data efficiently in compliance with the policy and procedures with data (intermediate Excel skills are essential) with an appreciation of the importance of process and a robust control framework
- Strong sense of client service and responsiveness coupled with judgment to show urgency when immediate follow up/ escalation is required.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.