• CA with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or other quantitative/business discipline.
• 3+ years experience in the financial services industry, preferably within the Mortgage Servicing. A solid understanding of mortgage banking accounting, operations and modifications will be crucial to this role.
• 3+ years experience in a finance or accounting reporting role
• Advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Ability use analytical methods to assist in research to remediate data quality issues.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and take on different roles
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and constantly challenge the status quo
• Team player that can partner effectively across organization to help drive report/project completion within deadlines
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality are critical.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and advanced data manipulation functions is preferred.
Should be willing work from 2PM to 11PM (India Time)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.