Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.Job Description:
The CTO QA Team is looking for an experienced Software Quality Analyst to join our experienced QA team. You will work in coordination with the QA Team to ensure that testing readiness and testing execution milestones are completed effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility work environment. As a Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for helping to facilitate the quality testing practices in support of Chase CTO applications. In this role, you will partner in the planning, design and execution of testing strategies and practices in order to meet the functional testing requirements for the applications supported by your team. In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to interact with all project stakeholders throughout the SDLC. This position requires experience working in a 3-tiered architecture in support of web-based, client-server, and batch testing.
- Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
- Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics.
- Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team.
- Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information.
- Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
- Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience as Quality Assurance Analyst
- A technical 4-year degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering or equivalent is recommended but can be substituted for substantial test engineering experience
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in QTP/UFT
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with the following:
- System software testing
- Planning and coordinating test activities
- Test case development and defect resolution
- HP’s Application Lifecycle Management
- Proven experience in all aspects of functional, integration and regression testing
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- Collaborative decision-making and good judgment
- Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
- Experience with client server environments
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Application Development Lifecycle and concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- 2+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
- Exposure to web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.).
- Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, QTP/UFT, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).