This positions primary responsibility is to support Engineering tasks associated with the design and build and on-going support of, the Scheduling product sets approved for the Firm. The customer base is global across all lines of business and is mainly represented by application support and application development teams.
Strategic global locations include New Jersey , Bournemouth, Glasgow and Hyderabad. This person is typically part of a team of 10 engineers and this role is responsible for assisting with Product development on specific items.
Provide Engineering support and assistance on the BMC Control-M Workload automation product set supported by the Scheduling team.
Specific Product Requirement:
· 5+ years experience of BMC Control-M products, 3 at Engineering level.
· To include Engineering level product knowledge of the complete offering.
· Able to demonstrate experience of assisting with the design of solutions for very large environments.
· Able to demonstrate Control-M V8 build and deployment skills.
· Experienced in design of BIM solutions is critical.
· Ability to build and deploy the complete product set and demonstrate an understanding of resiliency design
· Able to support Oracle and Sybase database options.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.