The Third Party Risk Management Shared Service team is part of the JPMC Global Supplier Services (GSS) / Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) organization. The team provides IT risk management oversight on third party service providers in accordance to JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Third Party Oversight (TPO) Standards and Global Technology Standards. The TPRM Shared Service team supports a number of Line of Businesses (LOBs), including Mortgage Banking (MB), Corporate Sector Functions and Technology (CS) and Consumer & Business Banking (CBB), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Asset Management (AM).
As a Third Party Information Risk Analyst/Lead, your primary responsibility will be for an assigned portfolio of third party application control assessments and application development life cycle assessments facilitated using specific risk assessment tools / questionnaire. Your role will require engaging stakeholders and leading business areas that use third party hosted applications, in order to assess the risk of these applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Engage with LOB Delivery Managers to ensure compliance with all required assessments per the JPMC policy and procedures.
· Drive all aspects of the application controls assessment and application development life cycle assessment of third party providers.
· Assess completed questionnaire and supporting field work materials to ensure they are complete and meet JPMC expectations.
· Conduct the remote assessment, providing the overall IT Risk expertise.
· Identify control breaks and vulnerabilities with a third party application.
· Document findings and work with the LOB Delivery Manager to resolve those findings through Control Breaks logged within internal risk management systems.
· Escalate issues associated with third parties as needed
· Identify opportunities for improving third party risk posture as well as JPMC’s third party risk management processes, including expanded monitoring, KRI tracking, etc.
· Assist with various Third Party Risk Management program initiatives working closely with the Third Party Risk Management Leads.
· Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as third party education & awareness, as needed
· Should have 6 - 8 years of experience in IT
· 3+ years of experience in IT Risk management, audit or equivalent
· Proficient technical skills, including: audit, business analysis, change management, IT Risk Management, operation systems and data sources knowledge, performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, project management, and vendor management.
· Proficient working knowledge within the following risk domains/technologies:
Incident and Problem Management
Technology Asset Management
Secure Software/Code Development
Security features review
Threat modelling and Security Architectural reviews
Dynamic code / Blackbox scanning vs Static code / Whitebox scanning
Source code management
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meeting
· Proficient risk assessment, interpretation, analytical and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills
· IT Risk Management/Audit industry certification (such as CISSP, CISA,CRISC, etc.) required
· Masters degree preferred, Bachelors degree required or equivalent technical experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.