This role will be responsible for the management of the Sydney, Bournemouth, Dallas and Hongkong Asset Servicing and other teams that will be realigned to the group.
Specific respsonsibilities include;
- Ensure team’s daily deliverables & objectives are met on time and to the highest quality.
- Responsible for the control environment and accountable for the risk within their team.
- Provide guidance, coaching and feedback to team members, seeking to raise engagement levels within the team.
- Responsible for the Talent Management process, to support internal mobility and to ensure effective people management in their department.
- Report on KPI’s to identify trends, and opportunities for process improvements
- Respond and interact with key partners across CIB.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to our clients.
- Proven experience in a management role within the Finance/Banking industry – (minimum 2yrs)
- Proven collaborator, with strong Client Service skills.
- Experience in implementing key controls within a team.
- Very strong communication, leadership and execution skills.
- Knowledge of CIB products and business strategy.
Exhibits Leadership Behaviors
Supports the goals and strategies of the business by taking initiative, engaging others, expressing ideas and effectively representing the Business function. Able to work co-operatively to ensure integration within and across teams
Develops Self and Contributes to Team
Builds and contributes to high performing teams by the development of self and others, emphasizing continuous learning and growth. Able to elicit and provide information to ensure mutual understanding
Demonstrates Business/Technical Knowledge
Demonstrates technical, professional, and organizational expertise and continuously strives to grow and maintain this knowledge. Understands, identifies and mitigates operational and reputational risk for JPMorgan
Displays Analytical/Decision Making Skills
Identifies issues directly, openly and decisively, using analytical skills to help develop solutions. Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task to ensure work is performed in the most efficient manner and in accordance with required standards/policies
Focuses on accountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet and/or exceed client needs.
Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task to ensure work is performed in the most efficient manner and in accordance with required standards/policies.
Proactively responds and adapts to change on a personal and professional level. Supports strategies to support business transformations and enhancements to current practices
Builds Client Relationships
Proactively demonstrates customer focus by handling, as required, internal/external client contacts and issues.