J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2015)
Throughout its long and distinguished history, Asset Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business priorities.
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
Overall Purpose of the position:
Carry out all dealing and registration functions of Global Liquidity Client Services and Operations ensuring a timely, quality, and pro-active service delivery. Ensure that all clients receive the highest quality of service- executing clients’ requests/instructions accurately on the day of receipt (same day processing) while adhering to company standards (accuracy of at least 99.5%). Give priority and offer value-added service to J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s key clients
Main Responsibilities & Duties
1. Ensure timely processing of all Institutional Liquidity operational tasks and internal reporting within strict timeframes and adhering to set deadlines at all times to ensure high quality service delivery.
2. Timely and accurate input and control of deals.
3. Timely and accurate input and maintenance of client registration details.
4. Monitor failed payment reports throughout the day and process manual payments when necessary.
5. Adhere at all times to set servicing Key Performance Indicators in relation to account maintenance, input and verification of Liquidity trades, cash flow reporting and money transfers.
6. Make sure all tasks performed outside regular dealing input are done accurately.
7. Ensure all relevant information and progress is monitored and delivered in keeping assigned parties up-to-date on current status of outstanding issues.
8. Assure Client Services and Sales receive fund information (e.g. Liquidity Fund movements, daily prices and rates) and any other relevant market information required or requested.
9. Meet regularly with Client Services team as required.
10. Foster relationship during client or Sales visit to Luxembourg (active involvement in itinerary, introduction to Operations, etc).
11. Ensure full promotion and utilisation of electronic commerce applications. (timely set up of users of the Global Cash Portal website and e-statement delivery).
12. Ensure all internal queries are solved in a professional and timely manner.
13. Escalate any issue that goes out of the normal process or can lead to any impact (in money, reputation or time) to management.
14. Influence and promote relationships between J.P. Morgan staff internally, and the J.P. Morgan Global Liquidity Business (i.e. develop an effective working relationship and collaboration with Global Liquidity colleagues in other locations)
15. Remain updated on all products and assigned market(s) (market movement, legal changes, procedure changes, and other innovative service improvements).
16. Assist in the monitoring / reporting of all service measures and levels of activity as well as documenting necessary procedures; including, but not limited to proper logging of activities as directed, alternate cover responsibilities, Operational system.
17. Provide cover for other Administrators in their absence.
18. In addition to carrying out responsibilities and duties, the job holder ensures effective compliance and controls in own area and promotes a positive attitude to compliance and controls. The Global Liquidity Client Services and Operations administrator must make sure that we monitor and keep records of any useful information used in our process.
19. Assist with testing for development projects within agreed deadlines.
20. Responsible for overall administration of Institutional Liquidity Fund servicing. This includes, but is not limited to: monthly reporting, ensuring back-up and support when out of office, capacity and contingency planning, liaison with Operational Supervisors throughout EMEA, effective communication to relevant EMEA staff, management, and Sales on information and developments in their markets of responsibility, working closely with external service providers and managing the quality of their services.
· Dedication to accuracy, timeliness, and high productivity while working under pressure to meet deadlines
· Ability to understand corporate strategies and apply thinking in business planning to achieve desired results.
· Ability to work on own initiative in setting and achieving own objectives by requesting support and authorisation when and where required or appropriate.
· Exceptional command of written and spoken English, with additional languages preferred
· Exceptional command of communication, organisational, and computer skills.
· Exceptional dedication to following through on commitments made to internal and external customers.
· Ability to seek input from internal customers to continuously improve performance.
· Ability to easily determine the real needs of internal customers by asking the right questions, listening, and confirming before acting.
· Ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Client Services, and other parts of the organisation; supporting others when requested.
· Ability to seek expertise, advice, and perspectives from a variety of sources both within and outside the organisation to improve Sales and Administration and Key Client relationships.
· Ability to escalate issues at the right moment.
· Ability to work with peers in a team environment in order to ensure efficient coverage and coordination of critical activities.
· Ability to learn multiple tasks and understand how they fit in to the end-to-end process of the funds’ operations in order to prioritize them on a daily basis.
- Experience with Transfer Agency functions and mutual fund operations preferred.
- Focus on results
- Customer Focus
- Strive for Excellence
- Good PC skills
- Good problem solving and decision making
- Excellent Team player
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks
- Strive for continuous improvement and innovation
PLEASE NOTE: ALL INTERNAL MOVES WILL NORMALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME GRADE AND SAME SALARY. SALARIES ARE REVIEWED ANUALLY IN FEBRUARY. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE REGARDING TRANSFER ON CURRENT SALARY MAY INCLUDE A MOVE BETWEEN GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.