Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services has more than 20,000 employees globally and is one of the nation’s largest credit card issuers, with more than $130 billion in loans and more than 65 million credit cards in circulation. Millions of customers in the U.S. and Canada used Chase cards to meet $343 billion of their spending needs in 2011.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
The UAT Tester will perform limited scope and end to end system tests. You will also develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that relevant existing system functionality is as expected.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop testing processes and approaches according to JPMC Chase, and Six Sigma/CMM standards.
- Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy.
- Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
- Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions.
- Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
- Coordinate component, system and documentation testing with the appropriate technical groups and Release Management.
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
- Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
- Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments
- Responsible for updating Automation scripts within the suite if changes are needed
- Create automation test scripts based on business requirements, impact matrix and functional specifications
- Perform automation user acceptance testing, regression testing and production validations
- Minimum 3-5 years of applications development or quality assurance testing experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with ALM/Quality Center test tool
- Experience with testing Mobile Devices and Online GUI applications
- Experience with QTP, UFT, Java, VB, SEETest, MS Access
- Strong experience with manual and automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases required.
- Experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients.
- 4 yr related degree strongly preferred.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.