The project in this area is to deliver a web solution to the Global Institutional and Funds Management business within Asset Management based in an agile team in India.
• Working with the global team to deliver application
• Working directly with the business analysts and REST service developers
• Design, implement, test and maintain the frontend code
• Active participation in an Agile development process including working closely with the business
• Research and prototype new technologies & features as appropriate.
• Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
• Provide 3rd level support when necessary
• Support for Production releases scheduled after office hours
• Continuous improvement of our tooling and processes to enable us to deliver more value
- Minimum 5+ years of server side development
- Good Java development skills (using the Eclipse IDE)
- Experience using Fatwire/Oracle Web Centre Sites 11G
- Experience using Tomcat or a similar Enterprise Application Server
- Technical analysis & design of business solutions
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent reasoning and debugging skills
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
- Experience of Continuous integration and Continue Delivery (e.g Jenkins and Cucumber)
- Experience of working with BDD using Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience of working in an Agile manner
- Experience of Maven build technology and continuous integration
- Document Management System integration, such as Documentum
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework 2.0 and above