As an Application Developer within JPMC, Mortgage Banking Origination Correspondent IT, you will work with business and IT leadership to understand IT business strategy and their implication to application(s) under responsibility. You will be accountable to development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support for various applications including a Loan Origination System based on NetOxygen Platform. For each project, you will work with a team of experienced analysts and developers to translate business and technical requirements into application modules. You will contribute to the development of models by providing design recommendations and developing and integrating programs per written specifications. You will deliver software application modules using disciplined SDLC processes. You will support the production environment by identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
- Working with a proprietary Vendor Based Application Development toolkit in combination with traditional development platforms like (C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, etc.)
- Design, Build, Unit Testing and Supporting QA/UAT/Performance testing.
- Understand existing architecture, patterns, tools and processes
Skills / Attributes Required:
- .Net Developer with NetOxygen experience
- The ideal candidate would have good experience with Microsoft development technologies and extensive experience with Web-Forms, Web Services, MVC, Database (SQL) or Oracle
- 6-8 years of experience with ASP.NET / C# as developer. Strong knowledge of .NET fundamentals and different version 2.0/3.5/4.0 Framework, ASP.Net, ASMX / WCF Web Services
- Experience with Ajax and MVC is a plus.
- Good experience of working with Visual Studio/TFS 2008/2010.
- Minimum 2 years working with Oracle is must
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Team player, have a positive approach to work and to fellow team members. Self started, independent contributor and goal oriented to deliver quality solutions
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Superior attention to detail/root cause analysis, ability to own issues and drive forward for resolution
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.