Support tactical & strategic analysis projects for JP Morgan Chase Cards Business
• Independently manage different cross functional ad-hoc projects
• Analyze test and performance sets using SAS & statistical techniques
• Evaluate portfolio performance and riskiness for the cards products
• Perform Strategy Analysis, Forecasting & Valuations
• Provide detailed insights from various data through deep-dive analysis
• Summarize Analysis Reports into presentations with relevant observations & suitable recommendations to senior leadership
• Work efficiently in a matrix environment, balancing between business & functional interactions & priorities
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline (Maths, Stats, Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Engg) - Required
• Master's degree in Maths, Stats, Business Finance, Accounting - Preferred
• At least 3+ years of relevant experience in advanced data analytics role with overall experience of 6+ years
• Credit card industry experience in Credit/Risk Analytics role is preferred
• Strong working knowledge about statistical techniques like distribution, segmentation, regression, decision tree (chaid)
Key Skills :
• Strong programming skills in SAS (Base, Macro), UNIX, SQL, VBA
• Hands on experience in segmentation techniques
• Highly proficient in Essbase, Advanced Excel & Powerpoint
• Ability to support cross functional teams and influence a range of stakeholders
• Strong communication & presentation skills to a variety of audiences
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.